Simple to use…. It’s all explained right here
This is a general view once you are logged in. We will split the view down into 3 main sections to make it easier for you to understand. We will then identify the main features per section. You will see in this section that the HISTORY tab has been click which has immediately shown the days history on the screen and allows you to define the parameters at the bottom by date and time.
1) This is what YOU have called your GPS Tracker in the settings menu.
2) This show the device as Sleeping. This is because the unit is stationary and it has not detected any movement yet.
3) The GPS is currently off as the unit is sleeping. When the unit senses movement it will turn itself on.
4) This shows the tracker is connected to a Permanent live. This particular example is of our FleetTrack GPS Tracker.
5) This will show Speed, direction and Altitude of the Tracker.
6) This is the closes address taken from the Co ordinates below.
7) This is the Last Valid GPS Fix. If the unit is sleeping then the device will have reported just before it went to sleep.
8) This is the last COMMAND you send the device.
9) This is the end date of your 12 months subscription.
View All – If you have more than one GPS Tracker on the Panel this will allow you to see all of the device in one map view.
Zones – This will allow you to create a zone for which you are able to get an e mail or SMS alert for the Tracker leaving the Zone also known as a Geo Fence.
Show DMC – The DMC view shows you information about each tracker when multiple devices are in use.
Show Traffic – See an overview of the current traffic flow in order to help you take the fastest route or to see where your device may be slowed in its subsequent movement. Our tools have been connected directly to TomTom servers, giving us unmatched quality of monitoring.
Street View – With street view enabled, you will be able to see exactly where your tracker is on the map and in full 360⁰ picture simultaneously, leaving no doubt about where your tracker is.
We will deal with these in a little more detail below but here is what each tab means to your tracking experience
Settings – This is where you decide what you want to be alerted for, input your mobile number and e mail for real time alerts. You can name your device, choose the Icon for the screen view. We have produced a video to assist you below or you can click here.
History – This shows you the history of the vehicles location, speed, direction and position at each set interval.
Commands – This is where YOU are able to communicate with the Tracker for Example you may wish to have the unit report every 60 seconds. This is where you send this commands from.
Arm – This arms a motion sensor on the unit so if the unit senses activity then it will send an alert to the recipients in the settings menu contact details.
Below are some helpful videos which will assit you in getting the best out of your GPS Tracker from ITrackDirect
We have made some graphical updates to our panel since this video but we are sure you will find this video helpful.